Staff Sgt. Sarah McClanahan
Medical Group Organizational Email Box
Please send all sensitivePII/medical documentation(Dental "DD2813", Member Medication Information/Prescriptions, Civilan Doctor Information/Notes) to the MDG Org EMail Box below. Please encrypt the email when sending.
Medical POC Listing
Medical Administration - 478-3326
- Records, Scheduling, Medical Appointments
Medical - 478-3328
- LOD, DLC's, ALC's, Waiver, PHAQ, MHA and IMR related questions
Public Health - 478-3329
- Occupational Health Physicals, Deployment Health Assessments
Bioenvironmental - 478-3754
- Industrial Hygine Surveys, Respiratory/Gas Mask Fit test
Click here for instructions if you need to complete your Mental Health Appointment as part of your PHAQ
DHA 3 4 and 5's
Call the LHI Call Center at
1-888-634-1128 to accomplish the required provider encounter.
DRHAs 4 and 5
DRHA 4 and 5 are completed with the Annual DoD Preventive Health Assessment (PHA).
Follow the instructions at the end
of the online questionnaire; the instructions will provide details about how to complete the
Click here for an instructional tri-fold.
Vision: Optimize combat and operational capabilities by preventing casualties and enhancing performance in the deployed and in garrison environments through full spectrum threat health risk reduction.
Mission: Provide operational healthrisk assesment expertise to enhance commander decision making and health service support capabilities.
Strategic objection: Garrison = Deployment
Bioenvironmental Engineering Capabilities
1. Provide health surveillance and promote force generation through sampling, identification, quantification, assesment, risk communication, control and documentation of potential exposures.
2. Provide real time CBRN response, through surveillance, risk assesment, decision support, protective measures, and sample preservation while operating in cold, warm and hot zones.
3. Ensure safe potable/non-potable water through sampling, system analysis and field sanitation assesments.
4. Identify and reduce health risk through intelligence reviews and specialized vulnerability assessments including water and toxic materials/chemicals.
5. Provide flexible and sustainable force health protection recommendations to predict and reduce adverse health effects in all occupational, environmental and CBRN operations.
*Please, no solicitations. This is an official government website. We cannot accept any requests for advertisements or business/personal promotions.*
--Neither the Air Force nor the 122nd Fighter Wing endorses the product(s) or organizational entity at the hyperlink destination. The Air Force does not exercise any responsibility or oversight of the content at destination. Links to these sources do not constitute official or unofficial endorsement of goods or services by the U.S. Air Force and the 122nd Fighter Wing, and that the list of sources is not necessarily all inclusive. (AFI35-1073.3.2.6. 15 MARCH 2017)