- If you wish to comment, use the text box. The Department of the Air Force reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
- This is a moderated forum. That means all comments will be reviewed. In addition, we expect that participants will treat each other, as well as our agency and our employees, with respect. We will not allow comments that contain abusive or vulgar language, hate speech, personal attacks, comments that violate equal employment opportunity policy or are offensive to others, or similar content to remain. We will not allow comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic,” promote services or products, infringe on copyright-protected material, or contain links that do not contribute to the discussion to remain. Comments that make unsupported accusations will not be allowed. The Air Force alone will determine which comment will be posted.
- Any references to commercial entities, products, services or other nongovernmental organizations or individuals that remain on the site are provided solely for the information of individuals using this page. These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of the Department of the Air Force, Department of Defense, the U.S., or their employees concerning the significance, priority or importance to be given the referenced entity, product, service or organization. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying Department of the Air Force endorsement or approval of any product, person or service.
- Any comments that report criminal activity, including suicidal behavior or sexual assault, will be reported to the appropriate authorities, including the Department of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
Do not use this forum to:
- Report criminal activity. If you have information for law enforcement, please contact Department of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations or your local police agency.
- Submit unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries. This site is not to be used for contracting or commercial business.
- Submit any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and or administrative remedy.
- The Department of the Air Force does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by individuals on this forum is correct, and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information. The Department of the Air Force may not be able to verify, does not warrant or guarantee, and assumes no liability for anything posted on this website by any other person. The Department of the Air Force does not endorse, support or otherwise promote any private or commercial entity or the information, products or services contained on those websites that may be reached through links on our website.
- News media representatives are asked to address questions to the Public Affairs (PA) office through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Reporter questions will not be posted.
- We recognize that the web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources, moderating and posting of comments will occur at a time determined by the PA office. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be reviewed as early as possible; in most cases, this means the next business day.
- For the benefit of robust discussion, we ask that comments remain “on-topic.” The views expressed on the site by non-federal commentators do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Department of the Air Force or the federal government.
- To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information, such as Social Security number, DoD ID number, Department of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations case number, phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment. If you do voluntarily include personally identifiable information in your comment, such as your name, that comment may or may not be removed from the page. If your comment is posted, your name will not be redacted or removed. In no circumstances will comments that contain Social Security numbers, DoD ID numbers, Department of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations case numbers, addresses, email addresses or phone numbers be allowed to remain.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.